GOAL: b. play the game in hand until he begins to offer his alerting behavior
I think you should follow one general plan for what this part of the training is. Basically here I think you said that this is going to be building duration on the bottle in your hand (you can get double duty out of all these written plans because we will use it for Pendleton as well. I imagine you will do more than one set per day. You can delete this italicized notes when you fill in these explanatory narratives.
PLAN: Here we are more specific. What are all your steps leading to the goal.
Step 2: This is Step 2 of the overall plan;
I did it! Apparently it doesn't actually play the video in Draft mode. This is a YouTube video that I made from the video that you sent me.
Please fill in the ??? boxes. And anything else you deem important.
DOG: | Jackson | |||
DATE: | 6/23/23 | |||
SCENT TYPE: (clothing/saliva/swab/other) | Scotch | |||
ORIGIN: | ||||
DATE OF CAPTURE: | 6/23/23 | |||
AGE WHEN USED: | Same day | |||
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other) | Fresh | |||
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other) | Cotton Ball | |||
SETS: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
INTENSITY: (# of holes) | ??? | |||
CONTAINER TYPE: | ??? | |||
# of CONTAINERS: | 1 | |||
# of SCENT OPTIONS: | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 |
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other) | In hand/ feed at source | |||
Target Scent in # | ||||
Reps: | 10 | 10 | 10 | 10 |
% Success Rate: | 100% | |||
Time: | :34 | |||
TRAINER COMMENTS:
No comments:
Post a Comment